1502 Fabrics Return Policy
- Once orders are cut all sales will be final unless fabric is damaged.
- We recommend ordering a sample cutting for color approval. Dye lots are not guaranteed.
- If an order is damaged in transit please contact customerservice@1502fabrics.
- Any order that is on backorder at the mill may be cancelled at any time.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
A refund will be issued after fabric is received and inspected. Refunds may take up to 14 days to process. If you need further assistance please email customerservice@1502fabrics.
Return fabric to:
2108 Dunmore Court
High Point, NC 27263-1620