1502 Fabrics Return Policy
- Once orders are custom cut all sales will be final unless fabric is damaged or not as specified.
- Remnants sold by the piece can be returned within 30 days of purchase if uncut and in like new condition.
- Fabric must be returned uncut and in good condition. We can not give refunds on fabric after it has been cut or altered in any way. Please verify your order for accuracy before cutting or sending to workroom.
- We recommend ordering a sample cutting for color approval. Dye lots are not guaranteed.
- We can not guarantee color match from monitor, please order sample to verify color.
- If an order is damaged in transit please contact customerservice@1502fabrics.
- Any order that is on backorder at the mill may be cancelled at any time before shipment.
- Mill direct orders will have a restocking fee which is typically 20-25%.
- Samples can not be returned.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded, customer is responsible for cost to ship fabric back.
- Recommend signature for delivery on high value orders. We are not responsible for theft after confirmation of delivery from carrier.
A refund will be issued after fabric is received measured and inspected. Refunds may take up to 14 days to process. If you have a problem we will do anything reasonable to work it out. For further assistance please email customerservice@1502fabrics.
Return fabric to:
2108 Dunmore Court
High Point, NC 27263-1620