Sensuede Verde Suede Fabric offers a versatile suede fabric that is soft to touch, durable and cleanable for furniture, cushions, pillows and can be used for crafts, apparel. Sensuede is machine washable or can be dry cleaned. View all colors of Sensuede Fabric we offer.
- Inherently resistant to spills and stains
- Washable and can be dry cleaned.
- Durable: exceeds 100,000 double-rubs in Wyzenbeek tests for abrasion resistance and 70,000 cycles in Martindale tests.
- Resilient, and not likely to sag.
- Colorfast and fade-resistant; color rub-off resistant.
- Breathable, anti-static, hypoallergenic and comfortable for seating in any climate.
- Animal-friendly and doesn’t absorb pet odors-Sensuede’s non-woven structure makes it resistant to scratching, fraying and pilling.
Sensuede fabric is shipped mill direct to you and are subject to inventory at mill.
Orders typically take 3-4 days to process and ship. Sensuede is not returnable.
Email email@example.com or call 336-803-3569 for more information
Color: 2046 Verde
Contents: 88% Recycled Polyester 12% Polyurethane
Weight: 13.2 oz. per linear yard
Durability: 100,000 Double Rubs Heavy Duty
Direction: Up The Roll
Cleaning Code: Machine Washable or Dry Cleanable
ASTM D-5034 Exceeds Industry Standards
ASTM D-3511 Exceeds Industry Standards
ASTM D-4034 Exceeds Industry Standards
Exceeds Industry Standards
To Light (AATCC-16E) Exceeds Industry Standards
Fire Test Compliance:
UFAC Cig. Smoldering Test Complies with Industry Standards
NFPA-260 Complies with Industry Standards
CA TB-117 Sec. E Complies with Industry Standards
ASTM E-84 Tunnel Test Complies with Industry Standards
Sensuede is the finest high-performance textile responsibly engineered with recycled polyester fibers. Using a pure recycling process free from organic solvents, the result is a textile of highest quality and purity, comparable to virgin polyester. Sensuede saves expensive petroleum resources.
Sensuede meets the Oeko-Tex standard 100 certification for product safety. This means that it is free from organic solvents, odors and environmental toxins such as formaldehyde, pesticides, phenols, chlorine, heavy metals, carcinogenic and allergy-inducing dyes.