Crypton Home Graceland Chambray offers a performance upholstery fabric that is durable and stain resistant. Crypton’s breakthrough performance technology is built into every fiber, so it won’t ever wear away. Suitable for upholstery, cushions, pillows, and other decorative accents. Graceland Chambray has a suede feel with a slight texture in tan with beige highlights that is soft and comfortable.
- Built-in stain repellency and soil release make cleaning easy
- Built-in odor resistance keeps fabrics fresh
- Enhanced abrasion resistance
- Proud to be processed in the U.S.A.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
The spot cleaning method of stain removal can be used for most light to medium stains.
- Before spot cleaning, blot up liquids on the surface with a clean, soft towel and brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 1/4 tsp mild, enzyme detergent, such as Tide®, Woolite® or Dawn® dishwashing liquid, per 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Apply the cleaning solution using a misting spray bottle.
- Work the solution into the affected area by lightly scrubbing the area with a sponge or soft bristle brush. Make sure to work from the outside of the stain inward so as not to spread the stain and rinse your sponge or brush frequently.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residues, as residues will attract dirt. Blot excess moisture with a clean, soft towel or sponge.
- Repeat steps 3-6 as needed.
- Allow Crypton Home fabric to air dry.
If you need more Crypton Home Graceland Chambray than currently shown in stock, a larger quantity may be special ordered from the mill.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-803-3569 for more information
Vendor: Crypton Home Fabrics
Contents: 100% Polyester
Durability: 50,000 Double Rubs
Direction: Up the roll
Origin: Import (Finish Processed in USA)
Cleaning Code: (WS)
Crypton Soil & Stain Release Finish